I believe the result of this workshop proves that we can change when we don’t have a choice.
I believe we can save the planet if we learn from this workshop.
I believe in you and Greta Thunberg.
Recently I had the honor of holding a keynote/workshop for AmCham (American Chamber of Commerce in Sweden) I felt privileged to have nearly 100 people attend from Mastercard, Spotify, Klarna, Pfizer, KPMG, Ericsson, Autoliv, Getinge, Hitachi, and others watching from Germany, Mexico and the United States etc.
Stefan, thank you for a thought-provoking session on Sharkonomics.
Managing Director, Peter Dahlen, American Chamber of Commerce in Sweden
What I found most interesting, was that there were so many more questions than at a normal lecture. It seems that many dared to ask more challenging questions, since they were not seen in person. Many of the questions were about how to move from weakness to strength, and attack stronger in both disciplines – My guess is that, the quarantine is giving many time to self reflect. Hopefully my shark answers will get them moving forward, and have them taking action with the inspiration of Sharkonomics.
Some of the sharpest questions:
How can businesses find new waters to fish in during the pandemic?
Where do you see blindspots while swimming with sharks like Amazon and Apple? How do you analyze and find these blindspots?
What’s your best recommendation on how to compete in e-commerce with tha digital shark Amazon?
Great questions move minds just like the Great White Shark.
I feel humble to represent the knowledge developed by sharks over 420 miljon of years.
斯蒂芬·安吉瑟斯 Stefan Engeseth Keynote Speaker at the leading speaker agency in China / The China Speaker Bureau
It is an honor to be a part of The China Speaker Bureau… It feels amazing!!.. I have always been fascinated by the Chinese culture and how fast their business is developing.
My book Sharkonomics is selling really well in China, both in Simplified Chinese, and in Complex Chinese (the forth edition will soon be swimming out in China).
I look forward to lecturing and inspiring the Chinese business world in both attack, and defense with Sharkonomics.
It’s an honor to be a part of the Swedish the new and innovative speaker bureau Snackare.
I am looking forward to “swimming” with Snackare in topics as Sharkonomics when speaking of keynote speeches, lectures, workshops etc.
AmCham webinar + Sharkonomics = Learn How to Attack and Defend Your Business in Today’s Disruptive Digital Waters
It’s an honor to hold this Keynote Speech on Thursday, May 7 for AmCham (American Chamber of Commerce in Sweden). It will be a live webinar Swedish time 12:00 13:00 and you are free to join. Topic: Sharkonomics: How to Attack and Defend Your Business in Today’s Disruptive Digital Waters. Read more and register here.
It’s an honor to be a part of the global and innovative speaker bureau MFL (Maria Franzoni Ltd).
I am looking forward to “swimming” with MFL in topics as Sharkonomics when speaking of keynote speeches, lectures, workshops etc.
History often repeats itself and when people stay confided at home it results in a baby boom.
Here are 10 ideas on how to create a baby boom of opportunities.
The current crisis is hitting businesses hard on a global scale yet it also offers opportunities. As Albert Einstein once said: “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity”…so here they are.
- Run a role play at the kitchen table, pretend it is your company’s board table – what decisions will you make today?
- Increase your sales with E-sales! Now that customers have canceled a lot of local meetings, they have more time to meet and listen, but in new ways.
- Human empathy is also needed in non-crisis. It increases attractiveness and meaning. How can you act more humane as a company, both internally and externally, now and in the future?
- How can your company’s behavior change after the crisis? Can working from home become a Friday standard, with AW colleagues in your kitchen? Conferences at home or outdoors?
- What three things would you change first if you return to the company as the post crisis CEO?
- Create a digital action workshop. In a crisis, people want to do more than just talk.
- Create a concrete ”not-to-do list”. When everyone returns full of energy and wants to run in different directions, you can give direction and focus.
- Digitization is finally happening for real! Develop a new meeting software that is better than meeting people in real life.
- Mother Earth comes into balance when everything is standing still. What else would feel good about standing still?
- What more opportunities do you see? Make a list!
Historically, all crises have passed and, as Einstein said, there are opportunities even in difficult times. Wash your hands and create a baby boom of opportunities.